Monday, February 28, 2011

Easter card swap! Due March 20th.

Easter card swap!!

This swap is for Easter cards.

Qty is 10 

All cards must be the same please.

Make one for yourself if you would like, you will not be getting one of yours back, unless I do not get everyone's cards that signed up.
Description: Any size is fine.

Due Date: March 20th - I will mail them as soon as I receive all swaps! If I receive the swaps early, I will send them out early. If your cards are received after the due date, I may have to return them to you. Please post in the thread, FB or send me a email when your cards are postal.

Mailing instructions: Place swap cards in a large baggie for waterproof purposes. Write your real name, Facebook name and swap name on a piece of paper or stamp your name on your card.

Swap Return: Please include self-addressed stamped envelope. The amount of postage on your self addressed envelope should be the same amount used to mail to hostess. If you would rather use Priority mail, please include one $4.90 priority stamp and a self-addressed priority label. If you are mailing from Canada please include $5 US to cover return postage, and I will return whatever is left to you.

Please post or email me with any questions.

Email me at: queenofmycraftroom@gmail.com for my shipping info. Thank you!

PLEASE, IF SOMETHING COMES UP, LET ME KNOW ASAP, SO I CAN TRY AND GET SOMEONE ELSE IN THE SWAP.

Please send enough postage

1. Michelle
2. Carol
3. Susan
4. Bev
5. Linda
6. Dee Dee
7. Kathy
8.Sweet Creations
9. Indira
10. Becky

2nd group

1. Cheryl
2. Laura
3. Maria
4. Sharon
5. Bonnie
6. Barbara
7. Misty
8. Card Monkey Jarvis
9. Terry
10. Lisa

9 comments:

Sweet Creations said...

I will do the card swap :) for easter

Cheryl Gaffney said...

I'll do the swap too. I'm not on the list though! :(

Do I send it a set in anyway??

- Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com
cplamond at hotmail dot com

T said...

If you still have room for me I will do this..been wanting to join a card swap again..

Terry
tlgerrior@yahoo.com

Queen of my Craft Room said...

I added you to the list Terry. Thank you!

Lisa said...

I would love to do the card swap also. Thanks so much. Lisa

Lisa said...

TYVM for adding me Michelle. I am looking forward to doing this.

Barbara said...

I like your blog!! really great!! Thank you for letting me participate in the card swap, I'm soooo excited!! --- I'm a new follower.

http://barbaras-crafty-corner.blogspot.com/

Barbara said...

Hello, just to let you know that prority postage is now $4.95. I'm so looking forward to get my cards!!!!!!

Replacement Windows Vista said...

Thankk you for sharing

Post a Comment