Monday, April 25, 2011

Get Well card swap! Please join.

Get Well Cards!!


This swap is for Easter cards.

Qty is 10

All cards must be the same please.

Make one for yourself if you would like, you will not be getting one of yours back, unless I do not get everyone's cards that signed up.

Description: Any size is fine.

Due Date: May 21st - I will mail them as soon as I receive all swaps! If I receive the swaps early, I will send them out early. If your cards are received after the due date, I may have to return them to you. Please post in the thread, FB or send me a email when your cards are postal.

Mailing instructions: Place swap cards in a large baggie for waterproof purposes. Write your real name, Facebook name and swap name on a piece of paper or stamp your name on your card.

Swap Return: Please include self-addressed stamped envelope. The amount of postage on your self addressed envelope should be the same amount used to mail to hostess. If you would rather use Priority mail, please include one $5.75 priority stamp and a self-addressed priority label. If you are mailing from Canada please include $5 US to cover return postage, and I will return whatever is left to you.

Please post or email me with any questions.

Email me at: queenofmycraftroom@gmail.com for my shipping info. Thank you!

PLEASE, IF SOMETHING COMES UP, LET ME KNOW ASAP, SO I CAN TRY AND GET SOMEONE ELSE IN THE SWAP.

Please send enough postage

3 comments:

Craftyhomemade said...

Hello, I want to be part.

Indira

Kasie Gibson said...

I would love to be part of your get well card swap! It sounds fun! I will email you for your address, have a great day!

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Sounds great Michelle! I'll be getting started on these this weekend.

Thanks, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Post a Comment